Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Africa or bust!

I was up until the wee hours of the morning packing my bags. Thanks to my mom for helping me stuff everything into my pack. Needless to say, some things had to be sacrifced and mom will be sending them to me. How the hell do they expect me to fit a set of tubberware anyway??





Wishing all my friends were here to laugh at how ridiculous I look with the pack on about to tip over...

I have to leave for the airport in an hour and a half. Philly cheesesteaks here I come!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, babygirl, I'm so excited and scared for you. Please please please update often - it's the only way Mom and I know you're alive and haven't been killed by the roving hordes. (I'm sure the people of Knee-Share are very nice, but still, if something *happens* to you, we can't *get* to you, and that has us upset.)

Love you very much and are so damn PROUD of you.

busybecky said...

haha, tuBBerware...