Monday, July 23, 2007

Departure

Hello all!

I leave tomorrow for Philadelphia, PA to start Orientation for the Peace Corps. I will be there from July 24, 2007 through July 26, 2007 and depart for Africa on the 26th. I will also be turning my cellphone off on the 24th, so the only way to communicate will be email, blog, letters, or hotel room number before I go. Here is my information on all of the above:

Email:

somsomneff@gmail.com

Blog:

www.sommerneff.blogspot.com

Address:

Sommer Neff, PCV
Corps de la Paix
B.P. 10537
Niamey, Niger

Hotel Information: (They will not give me a room number until I check in, so either ask for my name, or I will probably send another email once I know)
Holiday Inn- Philadelphia Historic District
Front Desk. 215.923.8660
http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hotel/phlim?rpb=hotel&crUrl=/h/d/hi/1/en/hotelsearchresults

Keep me in your thoughts, you are all in mine! Please keep in touch!

Bon Voyage,
Sommer

No comments: