Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Where's Sommer?

[taken upon the PC trainees safe arrival to Niger at the end of July]


okay, so this is the biggest they will make the picture without distorting the image. if you want the actual picture file (which is huge), then just email djscrewlan@gmail.com and it will be sent to you. It's like a "Where's Waldo" scenerio because in my opinion, Sommer is hard to spot in this picture, but she looks happy.
Hint: She is sitting on the right.

[blogged by Sulan]
























3 comments:

NIGER1.COM said...

HI i visited your blog please keep updating us about Peace corps life in Niger
this is from the webmaster of www.niger1.com

Anonymous said...

I wish not concur on it. I over warm-hearted post. Especially the designation attracted me to study the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Good brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.