Monday, January 28, 2008

Lome aka Paradise

Hey everyone! Well just came from Benin where we lived it up high balling Benin style going to the classiest clubs and resorts there...no joke, we got taken around by some extremely nice locals and some Lebanese car dealers (yeah I know that sounds shady, but what are you gonna do?). Now I am in Lome, Togo and its absolutely breathtaking. We've met up with some PCV's here and they are going to give us a proper tour of the place. This trip has been amazing so far and I couldn't have picked a better group to go with. There has been non-stop laughing the whole time. Well, I will try to keep everyone updated throughout the trip and maybe download some pics if I can find a decent internet cafe. Until then...I'm gonna hit the beach!

Soms

1 comment:

blah said...

Enjoy your vacation. Looking forward to those pics if you get a chance to post 'em!